Josh Wall, Advisor

Picture of Josh Wall

Interested in playing a college sport? Did you know that in order to play intercollegiate athletics at the Division I or Division II level, you must first qualify academically while at Muskegon High School? This section has been designed to help you, and your family, understand the NCAA initial eligibility process. Our hope for you, as a Big Red student-athlete, is that you are prepared for the transition from MHS to becoming a student-athlete at the next level.

For more details and information, please visit the NCAA Eligibility Center’s website at:

If you have any questions, please contact me at 231-720-2881 or email me at

Thank you, and Go Big Reds!